Curzon Road, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Two Great Size Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom Plus En-Suite
- Detached Garage, NO CHAIN DELAY
The property offers ample living space over three floors and the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with tasteful décor, front aspect bay window and a multi-fuel burner, dining room which is open plan to the fitted kitchen with modern units, worktops over, integrated appliances, feature brick-built fireplace with multi-fuel burner plus a downstairs wc.
To the first floor there are three spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to two, plus a family bathroom with a three piece suite plus a separate walk-in shower.
To the second floor there is a generous master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower room.
Externally there is a well maintained rear garden with a patio area, laid lawn and decked area plus access to a garage to the rear with power and light. Additionally, there is a spacious car port.
What The Agent Says
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer. Call Farrell Heyworth today and avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Curzon Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.4 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.