Hicks Terrace, Rishton
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Very Well Presented Home
- Eye Catching Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Large Living Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Large Rear Yard with Outside seating area
- Brand New Carpets throughout
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY
- CALL NOW TO VIEW ON
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Hicks Terrace, Rishton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rishton Station0.4 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station1.5 miles
- Accrington Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Discover Property Management ltd is an independent full lettings and property management company based in the East Lancashire.
Discover Property Management partner Duckworth Estate Agents meaning a clients sales or lettings needs can be dealt with by an experience, knowledgeable and qualified team in their own respected departments.
Discover Property Management have been established for over 7 years and have a large client bas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5764985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Discover Property Management, Rishton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.