Bellair Road, Havant, PO9
- Enjoy living in a delightful 1930s family home
- Take a stroll down to the charming waterfront for watersports, birdwatching
- Walk into central Havant for all your shopping requirements
- Take the train from Havant to London, Brighton and Portsmouth
- Accommodate your large family in the spacious accommodation
- Enjoy the recently extended open plan kitchen breakfast room
- Luxurious main bedroom with vanity unit and built in wardrobes
- Park your vehicles on the spacious block paved driveway
- Relax with the family in the secluded rear garden
Bellair Road is a leafy and tree-lined avenue situated on the edge of Warblington to the east of Havant. Number 22 is conveniently situated walking distance to the town and within reach of the mainline station on the Portsmouth/London Waterloo and Southampton/Brighton lines. Havant has a good shopping facilities and a retail park in addition to a health centre and leisure centre. To the south of Havant lie Langstone Harbour and Hayling Island with coastal walks and sailing clubs and to the north the South Downs National Park is an attraction for rural pursuits such as rambling and riding.
Downstairs Shower Room
Main Bedroom Suite
Family Bathroom and Shower
Bellair Road, Havant, PO9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Havant Station0.3 miles
- Warblington Station0.4 miles
- Bedhampton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Emsworth Estate Agents & Letting Agents
Henry Adams Emsworth Estate Agents is set in a small but busy town on the edge of Chichester Harbour which straddles the Hampshire / Sussex border with the river Ems, with West Sussex to the East and Hampshire to the West. Our office also covers the rural villages of Westbourne and Rowlands Castle on the threshold of the South Downs, as well as Hayling Island with its fabulous bea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 332287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.