Main Street, Bramley
- A 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious rear conservatory
- No upward chain
- Spacious dining kitchen with abundance of fitted units
- Spacious enclosed rear garden
- Ample off road parking to the front
- Side car port & rear single garage
- Situated on the doorstep to local shops
- Internal viewing highly recommended
This deceptively spacious bungalow is situated literally on the doorstep to the various shops, amenities, Aldi & take aways in the heart of Bramley village & on a bus route.
Both bedrooms are of double size with fitted/built in wardrobes , whilst the shower room enjoys a white modern suite with walk in shower.
From the hallway is a pull down loft ladder to a spacious loft area with front dormer window. Subject to planning/building regs this could be a great 3rd bedroom!
Fronting is gated access to a spacious block paved driveway together with CARPORT & GARAGE. To the rear, leading off the conservatory is a deck area with lawned garden beyond with mature borders & shed & workshop.
Internal viewing highly recommended
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Main Street, Bramley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station3.9 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station4.5 miles
- Mexborough Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041015189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.