Belgrave Place, Brighton
- VIRTUAL TOUR available
- Wealth of features
- Sea Views throughout
- Cul-de-sac community
- Mediterranean style garden
- 4 Reception rooms
- Seperate 2 bedroom apartment
The main house offers flexible accommodation and can be configured in several ways.
The main house comprises in brief of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, morning room, dining room, library, a drawing room, and old England style Kitchen with aga and attractive spacious courtyard garden.
In addition, the basement level is a self-contained two-bedroom apartment with courtyard which is currently let on an AST bringing in income, though has the option to be used as a granny/student annex too.
View the 3d tour to fully appreciate the charm and character of this rarely available home then book an appointment with us to arrange a viewing prior to making your offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Belgrave Place, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.3 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.6 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Find it 360 is a independent, one-stop shop for all property services.
Whether you’re looking to sell, rent or holiday let your home – we can provide you with what you need.
Being one of the first App based estate agencies, we put the power at your fingertips.
Everything is just a click away
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102487000313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FIND IT 360 Ltd, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.