Manor Farm Court, Purton Stoke, Wiltshire
- Beautifully presented, attached property in this desirable courtyard setting
- Three large bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom and ensuite
- Spacious living room
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Car port providing parking for two vehicles
- Attractive rear garden
- Views over nearby countryside
- Sought after village location
The property is accessed from the front into a large and welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor and a useful storage cupboard below. There is a cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin. The kitchen/dining room is a great size with plenty of space for a large table and views from the front towards open countryside. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of storage and appliance space. The living room sits to the rear of the property with large windows and doors overlooking the private gardens.
The first floor landing has an area of space suitable for a small office area, as well as airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. There are three double bedrooms, the larger two of which both benefit from built in wardrobes. The master bedroom also has the advantage of an attractive ensuite fitted with a shower, wc and wash hand basin. The property is completed with a family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, wc and wash hand basin.
Adjoining the property is a car port providing secure parking for two vehicles. The attractive rear garden has been landscaped by the current owners with areas of lawn, patio and gravel, along with mature planted borders. There is gated access to the rear.
Manor Farm Court is an attractive development backing onto open countryside in this small and desirable village. Purton and Cricklade offer a wide range of day to day amenities whilst the larger towns of Swindon and Cirencester are within easy reach. There is excellent access to the nearby road and rail network.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEnergy Perform...
Manor Farm Court, Purton Stoke, Wiltshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We have a proven track record of selling and letting property throughout Gloucestershire and Wiltshire and are available from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. This complete flexibility gives us more opportunity to sell and let our clients' homes. We enjoy the success we continue to achieve and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3808118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBSlade, Cricklade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.