Troy Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18
- An outstanding penthouse apartment
- Over 920 sq. ft. of accommodation
- Balcony with Horsforth views
- Superb open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen
- Large welcoming hallway/office space
- Private under croft parking with barrier
- No onward chain
- Horsforth & train station on the doorstep!
The property sits in this secure gated complex with a video intercom system and lift access to the penthouse. The private entrance hallway has high ceilings, laminate flooring and useful space perfect for anyone wanting to work from home. The lounge/dining/kitchen room is a superb open plan space of excellent proportions with neutral decorative schemes with french doors leading out onto a private balcony, a lovely space to sit out and enjoy the views. There is a master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, Velux skylights, ensuite shower room. There is a second double bedroom with side window, build in wardrobes and a furtehr house bathroom. The property is ready to move into but there is opportunity to put your own stamp on the property as its a blank canvas.
Outside, the property sits in a gated community with coded barrier entry and video intercom access. Offering further security, each floor has a further coded entry system. The penthouse has the added advantage of two parking spaces.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of amenities including Horsforth railway station, Leeds/Bradford airport, well regarded schools for all ages, additional transport links, the extensive shopping facilities on Town Street, local walks, bars and restaurants.
Troy Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.7 miles
- Headingley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA200084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.