Ocean Village, Southampton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Ocean Village
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Built-In Storage
- En-Suite To Master
- One Allocated Parking Space
- White Goods
- Central Heating
The property is offered furnished and comprises of two double bedrooms, one with en-suite and patio doors leading to communal garden area. The open plan kitchen/ living area includes integrated white goods and has patio doors leading to the balcony.
There is a family size bathroom with shower and bath facilities.
The property further benefits from lift access, gas central heading and plenty of built-in storage. One allocated parking space is provided in a secure gated car park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ocean Village, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station0.8 miles
- Sholing Station1.3 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Family business in the heart of Southampton city
On the 3rd April 2017, Martin & Co Southampton City changed hands. The business has been bought by G&K Lettings Ltd owned and operated by Gavin Naish and his team. Gavin has been an agent in Southampton for nearly 20 years, operating as Martin & Co Southampton Woolston since 2007.
Southampton's popular Estate Agents, Martin & Co Southampton, can be located on the busy London Road in the heart of the Southampton City Centre. T
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100683004575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Southampton City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.