York Road, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Substantial Six Bedroom Character Home
- Set Over Three Floors, With A Basement
- Two Bathrooms Plus Walk In Wardrobes
- Very Popular Location. THIS IS A MUST SEE
The property has many benefits including ground floor entrance hall, two good sized reception rooms and a well-appointed kitchen/diner with integrated appliances including oven, hob and extractor fan.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, with the master boasting its very own walk-in wardrobe and a modern fitted three-piece bathroom suite.
To the second floor there are another further three double bedrooms again with a modern shower room.
It also has the benefit of having a basement area.
Externally there is a drive to the front aspect offering off street parking and to the rear a well-maintained garden which is low maintenance and a detached garage.
Situated in a prime location which is frequently requested by potential buyers.
It is within walking distance to St Anne’s beach, local amenities including bars and restaurants, attractions and outstanding local schools.
What The Agent Says
This fantastic family home is priced to sell and we envisage it will not be around for long!
Call us to arrange your virtual viewing - don't delay call us today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
York Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.2 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.