Burdett Road, London, E14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- EPC Rating D
- fully furnished
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Oven & Hob, Feature Fireplace & Central Island
- Bathroom With Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Large Open Plan Lounge With Wooden Floor & Feature Fireplace
Well presented FULLY FURNISHED three bedroom top floor flat forming part of a lovely Victorian building with accommodation in brief comprising large open plan lounge with wooden floor and feature fireplace, furnished with a couch, coffee table and rug, fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob & feature fireplace, three bedrooms all furnished with beds, bedside tables and wardrobe, and bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
Deposit is £1,869 which is equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Smokers.
Pets, Children, Students Welcome.
WHO ARE WE?
Howsy is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
When calling us, please quote reference: 965
Burdett Road, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westferry Station0.4 miles
- Limehouse Station0.5 miles
- Langdon Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
NA Technologies uses smart technology and experienced property managers to find you great tenants and manage your property at a fair price. We charge zero fees to tenants and offer a flat fee to landlords. If you're a landlord why not give us a call to discuss how we can help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howsy, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.