Hanbidge Crescent, Gosport
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- MUST SEE
*** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** THREE BEDROOMS *** GARAGE *** KITCHEN/DINER *** MODERN KITCHEN *** DOWNSTAIRS WC *** UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM *** LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN *** GAS CENTRAL HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT ***
Situated in a quiet cul-dec-sac location lie this mid terraced house with a garage. The property benfits from and openplan kitchen/ dining area, downstairs WC, lounge, play room leading to a low maintenance rear garden. On the first floor you have three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Arrange a viewing today to avoid disappointment.
UPVC double glazed door and window to front aspect
Stairs to first floor, radiator, door to:
Double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.95m max x 3.68m max )
FITTED IN OCTOBER 2017 Double glazed window to front aspect, range of high gloss wall and base units with granite worktop, splashbacks, integrated LED low level floor lighting, built in double oven and four ring gas hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. breakfast bar with stools, radiator, tiled floor throughout.
Lounge 10' 6" max x 15' max ( 3.20m max x 4.57m max )
Suspended ceiling with LED lighting system, windows and double doors to:
Playroom / Extension 13' 3" max x 5' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 1.73m max )
Double glazed window and French doors to garden, two recently added sky lights, electric wall heater.
Access to loft space, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.04m max x 2.54m max )
UPVC window to rear aspect, fitted cupboard, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.33m max x 2.49m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted cupboard, radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.15m max x 1.96m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, P shaped panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Fence enclosed, pedestrian access via a gate, patio section, artificial lawn section.
Garage in a block to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hanbidge Crescent, Gosport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station1.9 miles
- Portchester Station2.3 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Gosport Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Gosport
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS108680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.