Mowbray Road, Sunderland, Sr2
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Shops and amenities nearby
- 10 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
Ashbrooke is a highly sought after location, offering desirable Victorian style properties and situated close to the City Centre, offering easy access to the local shops and amenities. The area boasts excellent communication links to the A1 and A19 (including Nissan and Doxford International Business Park), and within 25 minutes drive of both Newcastle and Durham.
Currently used as a popular guesthouse this property is spacious to say the least. Presented in immaculate condition with 10 ensuite bedrooms and many of its original features this property is not to be missed.
In its current configuration the property briefly comprises; Entrance, laundry room, kitchen, dining room and two ensuite bedrooms on the ground floor. On the first half landing is an office. On the second floor are four ensuite bedrooms and a living room. On the next half landing is a bathroom and on the top floor are four ensuite bedrooms. Externally this property has a large garden to the front and a large yard to the rear with garage block for off street parking.
Mowbray Road, Sunderland, Sr2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Lane Metro Station0.4 miles
- Sunderland Station0.6 miles
- University Metro Station0.9 miles
About the agent
BedeBrooke is an family run and owned Estate Agency with a track record of achieving great results for our clients and
strong reputation for integrity,
and customer service.
We specialise in residential sales, letting and property management and have a strong group of core services that we are able to tailor to each clients individual needs, delivered by our friendly, experienced and efficient team.
Our extensive knowledge of th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BedeBrooke, Sunderland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.