Parham Road, Canterbury
- Student Pod
- One Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Secure Card Access
- Located Within Student Village
- No Chain
- Communal Access to Kitchen and Social Living Area
A pod in the STUDENT VILLAGE ON PARHAM ROAD close to amenities including shops and restaurants. The property offers a double bedroom as well as a private shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. There are also communal kitchen and social facilities.
**GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000** A pod in the STUDENT VILLAGE ON PARHAM ROAD close to amenities including shops and restaurants. The property offers a double bedroom as well as a private shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. There are also communal kitchen and social facilities. No onward chain!
The property is close by to local amenities including restaurants, shops and superstores as well as local transport services with regular bus routes in to and out of Canterbury.
Canterbury has two mainline railway stations, with Canterbury West offering the high speed service to London (St Pancras 56 mins). The property is also within easy access of the A2 dual carriageway, which in turn links to the Channel Port of Dover and Brenley Corner at Faversham, adjoining the M2 / A299 (Thanet Way) linking London and the coastal towns respectively. Ashford International (15.4 miles, London St Pancras 38 mins) which also has services to the continent via Eurostar (Paris 1 hr 52 mins) or via Eurotunnel at Cheriton (19.3 miles, Calais 35 mins).
Lounge / Bedroom 16' 3" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 4.95m Max x 2.51m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, carpeted room, with radiator and television point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled with extractor fan and towell rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Parham Road, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.9 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.3 miles
- Sturry Station1.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Canterbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBY403735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.