Bawtry Road, Misson, Doncaster
- Detached Family Home, NO CHAIN
- Modern Living
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Versatile Accommodation
- Separate Annexe
- Five Bedrooms
- Countryside Location
*** SALE AGREED BY WILLIAM H BROWN IN BAWTRY ***SPACIOUS Extended Detached Family Home located to the Semi-Rural village of Misson, Near Bawtry. *Stand Alone Annexe* COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS. The village of Misson,
Located to the popular village of Misson this upgraded detached property is a must see. The accommodation has two reception rooms, conservatory and a dining kitchen. Five DOUBLE bedrooms with the master having a dressing area and an ensuite, modern family bathroom and a cloakroom to the ground floor. Having countryside views to the rear of the property and EXCELLENT ANNEXE FACILITIES. Misson is a lovely semi rural village with an excellent school, public house and church. NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
Ground Floor Accommodation
Accessed via a front facing door leading into the entrance hall.
Having entry from the entrance porch, side facing double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Having stairs to the first floor, wooden flooring and central heating radiator.
Ground floor cloakroom. fitted with a basin, low flush wc and central heating radiator. Extractor fan and wooden flooring.
Lounge 16' 5" MAX x 17' 8" MAX ( 5.00m MAX x 5.38m MAX )
Spacious light main reception room having two front facing double glazed windows and spot lights to ceiling. Impressive log burner set on Natural Stone, wooden flooring and storage cupboard. TV aerial and Central heating radiator.
Family Room 22' 9" x 11' Into Alcove ( 6.93m x 3.35m Into Alcove )
Spacious second reception room benefiting from both a front facing double glazed window and rear facing Solid Oak Double Doors leading to the conservatory. Spot lights to ceiling and TV aerial. Log burner set central to the chimney breast wall. Two central heating radiators and Solid Wood borders to a carpet in the centre of the room.
Kitchen 19' 10" x 9' 6" ( 6.05m x 2.90m )
Impressive family kitchen offering wall and base units, inset sink and drainer unit and rear facing double glazed window. Offering space for a cooker, extractor fan and breakfast bar. Coving and spot lights to ceiling, central heating radiator and access to utility room.
Rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and side facing Stable Door giving access to the rear garden. Base units, built in fridge and space for both the washing machine and tumble dryer.
Brick construction alongside double glazed sealed units to three sides allowing plenty of natural light into the room. Side facing French doors leading to the garden and patio area.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 2" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double bedroom comprising a front facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and TV aerial. Wardrobes to two sides of a walk through dressing space leading to ensuite.
Modern suite with bath and mains fed shower over with tiling to walls, vanity basin sat on solid granite and low flush wc. Rear facing double glazed obscured window.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 8' MAX ( 4.50m x 2.44m MAX )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" Into Recess x 8' MAX ( 3.81m Into Recess x 2.44m MAX )
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window with countryside views.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Five 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Modern suite with bath having shower from taps, separate double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail, tiling to walls and rear facing double glazed obscured window.
Stand alone annexe facility offering a kitchenette and shower room. Having a front facing and side facing double glazed windows.
Kitchen units and space for fridge, sink and drainer unit and breakfast bar. Lounge area and shower room with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
To the front of the property is a walled block paved driveway. The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and countryside views beyond, brick built BBQ. mature borders and wall and fencing enclosing garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bawtry Road, Misson, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station8.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.