Quicks Road, Wimbledon
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ideal for professional tenants
- SOLE AGENTS
- Close to Town Centre
ABOUT THE PROPERTY: Brinkley's Estate Agents are pleased to present this spacious, four double bedroom house in Quicks Road. In an excellent location for access to South Wimbledon Tube (Northern Line) and for Wimbledon centre (District Line, NR and Tram) the property comprises four double bedrooms, lounge, dining room, family bathroom, modern kitchen and garden. Ideal for professional sharers.
HOW TO VIEW: Please call our Wimbledon Hill office on , our Wimbledon Park branch on or our Putney office on , for more information and to arrange a viewing. Open 7 days a week. viewings Mon- Fri 8-8, Weekends 9-6.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Quicks Road, Wimbledon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Wimbledon Station0.3 miles
- Haydons Road Station0.5 miles
- Colliers Wood Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Going the extra mile ...
Sales fees 0.9 % inc VAT. NO SALE NO FEE
Lettings Fees 8.4% INC VAT for Letting and Rent Collection
Established since 2006 Brinkley's Estate Agents in Wimbledon Park are committed to going the extra mile for all our clients, if you are thinking of selling or renting your home we are one call away. We offer competitive Lettings fees starting from 8.4% inc VAT for Lettings and Rent Collection. We are loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRN1801202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinkley's Estate Agents, Wimbledon Village and Town Centre. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.