Mulberry Grove, Everton, Lymington, SO41
- Detached three-bedroom house
- Ground floor study/bedroom four
- Large drive and single garage
- Master with en-suit shower
- Large L shaped reception with dining area
- Eat-in kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Desirable well-connected village of Everton
- Ground floor WC
A spacious detached house situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the popular well-connected village of Everton. The house is approached via a large drive with ample parking for two cars and front garden laid to lawn. The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall with coat cupboard, large L shaped reception/dining room with a double aspect and direct access from both the hall and the kitchen, sizable eat-in kitchen with rear aspect leading on to the conservatory. The study has a garden view and could also work well as a fourth bedroom. The study gives access to the downstairs cloakroom/WC and internal access to the garage. The single garage also has a door giving garden access. The attractive garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and established boarders. The house also has gated side access.
Upstairs is a spacious landing leading to the three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom is a good-sized double with en-suit shower and sink and built-in cupboards, a second large double bedroom has a front aspect again with built in wardrobes. The third bedroom is a large single/small double currently laid out with two single beds. A family bathroom completes the first floor.
Everton is a popular small village and Mulberry Grove is a lovely quiet cul-de-sac in easy reach of the village shop/post office, public house, and local church. The coast of Milford on Sea is approximately two miles and Lymington town centre and New Milton are both three miles distance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Mulberry Grove, Everton, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station2.6 miles
- Lymington Pier Station2.9 miles
- Sway Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18902341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.