Notherwood Avenue, Lyndhurst, Hampshire
- Well proportioned detached four bedroom family home
- Impressive open plan sitting and dining room
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Child friendly private garden with walled frontage
- Ample off road parking and double garage
- Scope to extend subject to planning permission
- Situated just minutes from the open forest
- Drop kerbed access to rear car/boat hardstanding
The welcoming entrance hall gives access to a large utility room with plumbing for white goods and butler sink with a cloakroom adjacent and turning staircase to the first floor with useful storage cupboard under. The shaker style dual aspect kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with a range style cooker and plumbing for a washing machine. The impressive open plan sitting/dining room benefits from a gas fired log effect stove creating an attractive focal point to the room which enjoys views over the enclosed garden and French doors opening out to a paved and private seating area.
The galleried first floor landing provides access to the four double bedrooms, family bathroom and loft space as well as a shelved airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a generous double room which benefits from built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room.The ensuite comprises a WC, wash basin and enclosed shower cubicle. The remaining three bedroom are served by the family bathroom which comprises a WC, wash basin and bath with shower over.
The mature and enclosed gardens are predominantly laid to lawn, screened by a curved wall to the front aspect and tree lined boundaries creating a child friendly outdoor space to relax or entertain. A second access is situated to the rear left hand corner with the option to create additional off road parking or construct a garage (STP). A patio seating area is positioned perfectly to capture the sunny front aspect
Ample off road parking is available on the block paved driveway to the front of the property which extends to the double garage with up and over door and access into the rear garden.
Lyndhurst is regarded by many as the gateway to the New Forest with miles of stunning walks and bike rides on the doorstep as well as the picturesque High Street offering a variety of boutique shops and eateries. The property is situated just off of Swan Green with two well regarded public houses within walking distance. The M27 motorway is 4 miles to the North providing links to the south coast and London with direct rail links from Ashurst and Brockenhurst to London Waterloo.
No onward chain
Gas central heating
UPVC double glazed
Infant and Junior School
St Michaels Infant and Bartley Junior School
Hounsdown Secondary School
Tax band E – New Forest District Council
Notherwood Avenue, Lyndhurst, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashurst New Forest Station2.9 miles
- Beaulieu Road Station3.8 miles
- Brockenhurst Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Henshaw Fox offers a truly outstanding level of personal attention and service to all of its customers. Being open, honest and providing regular communication and feedback is the key to making your move as straight forward as possible. Our business is built on recommendation and we are sure that your experience with us will result in you recommending us. Please call today 01794 521339.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10709435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henshaw Fox, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.