Middle Road, Lymington, SO41
- Purpose Built First Floor Apartment
- Excellent Accommodation
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Good Order Throughout
- Parking & Single Garage
- Private Gardens
- Possible for Holiday Let Accommodation
- Solely Owns Freehold
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
(All measurements are approximate)
Double Glazed Entrance Door to
Stairs to first floor
Trap to roof space, radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 11’11 x 10’2
A range of floor standing and wall mounted cupboards and drawers with single bowl single drainer sink, four ring gas hob with extractor over, double oven, integrated dishwasher and washer dryer, fridge freezer, tiled surround to working areas, breakfast bar and radiator.
Sitting/Dining Room 17’11 x 11’11
Radiator, television point and double-glazed door to
Glazed and chrome balustrade
Bedroom One 12’4 x 10’11
Radiator, double wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11’5 x 10’
Radiator and double wardrobe cupboard
Bedroom Three 7’11 x 6’1
Radiator and wardrobe
Shower/Bath with mains shower, wc, wash basin, radiator, fully tiled walls and storage cupboard.
The property has a driveway providing off street parking and access to
Up and over door
The flat is in a unique situation with a large area of garden with good sized gravelled area to the rear of the garage leading round to the large west facing garden which is principally lawned with gravel beds and borders with fence and hedge boundaries.
Council Tax – C
EPC Rating - C
Terms: The property owns the Freehold of the building.
Maintenance: The costs are split 50/50 with the ground floor apartment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Middle Road, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.8 miles
- Lymington Pier Station1.1 miles
- Sway Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Hayward Fox are the area's largest Independent firm of estate agents in the New Forest and Lymington area, covering every aspect of sales and lettings. We offer unparalleled coverage in the area with offices in Lymington, New Milton, Sway, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea and Bransgore. Each branch has a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff overseen by directors with years of experience, offering honest and trustworthy advice in order to achieve the best possible price for your home. Hayw
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LYM210001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayward Fox, Lymington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.