Crescent Road, Worthing, BN11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- LUXURY APARTMENT
- SECOND FLOOR
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- CONVENIENT CENTRAL LOCATION
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
Open plan Living Room/Kitchen: 7.36m x 3.39m (24'2" x 11'1"), Open plan lounge/luxury fitted kitchen with integrated oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
Bedroom 1: 5.31m x 2.89m (17'5" x 9'6"), Double with built in wardrobe and door to
Ensuite Shower Room: Luxury white suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and basin.
Bedroom 2: 4.05m x 2.66m (13'3" x 8'9"), Double with built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: Luxury white suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and basin.
PARKING SPACE: One allocated parking space in secure gated car park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crescent Road, Worthing, BN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.5 miles
- West Worthing Station0.9 miles
- East Worthing Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Howard & Co are the independent estate agents for Worthing and Sussex, offering an unrivalled personal, professional, pro-active and mature service. As an independent family run estate agency we are able to offer individual attention to all our customers, whether you are selling, buying or letting a property.
Reasons for choosing Howard & Co to sell or let your property
• Our friendly, approachable, professional staff are experts in the local property market.
• We will pro-a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOWE_002843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard & Co, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.