The Houghton, Trentham Manor, Trentham,
- NEW DEVELOPMENT
- BUILT BY AWARD WINNING ST MODWEN HOMES
- CLOSE TO A500, M6 & A50
- PART EXCHANGE, HELP TO BUY AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- UTILITY ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
Hallway - Having radiator and door to front.
Lounge - 4.88m x 3.91m (16 x 12'10) - Having storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed bay window to front.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner - 4.75m x 3.43m (15'7 x 11'3 ) - Having a range of wall and base units with preparation worksurfaces over incorporating 1.5 sink drainer. Integrated oven with gas hobs and extractor over, space for fridge freezer, radiator and French doors to rear.
Utility Room - 1.83m x 1.60m (6 x 5'3) - Having plumbing for automatic washing machine and door to side.
Downstairs Wc - 1.83m x 1.27m (6 x 4'2) - Having WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Landing - Having radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.20m x 2.87m (10'6 x 9'5) - Having built in wardrobe, storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to front.
En-Suite - 1.88m x 1.83m (6'2 x 6) - Having three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two - 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3 x 9) - Having radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 3.43m x 1.93m (11'3 x 6'4) - Having radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom - 1.88m x 1.68m (6'2 x 5'6) - Having white three piece suite comprising; panel bath with shower off taps, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
Front - Having off road parking for two vehicles.
Disclaimer - Please note this images are of a typical 'Houghton' house type and may differ slightly to the plots on offer. Please ask for more details,
BrochuresBrochureThe Houghton, Trentham Manor, Trentham,
The Houghton, Trentham Manor, Trentham,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wedgwood Station1.6 miles
- Longton Station1.8 miles
- Barlaston Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Goodchilds Estate Agents & Lettings bring a fresh and inspirational approach to residential sales and lettings allied with attention to detail driven by our customer 1st philosophy.
Changing social trends demand that organisations are continually innovative and commercially assertive to achieve and exceed client requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30330963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Stoke-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.