London Road,Canterbury,Kent,CT2 8LF
- Semi Detached Grade II Listed House
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Private Gated Square
- Walking Distance of City Centre
- No Onward Chain
- Popular St Dunstans Location
- Close to Canterbury West Train Station with its fast link to London
- Please Quote Ref: JV0094
Stunning Grade II listed house in central Canterbury. Just a short walk from Canterbury West Train Station and City Centre. Please Quote Ref: JV0094
Built in 1867 this home has an abundance of charm and character and retains many original features. One of six houses situated in a tranquil courtyard setting with its own private garden and allocated parking space. Once inside you are greeted by a large lounge with a mullion leaded light bay window to the front, wooden floors and a fireplace. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units and windows to the side. Upstairs, both bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and feature fireplaces. You will also find a shower room. Outside, the setting is incredibly unusual for a property so central and has the benefit of its own private garden area to the side and rear.
This unique property really has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Sold with no onward chain, early viewing is advised.
Lounge - 14'5 into bay x 12'4 (4.39m x 3.76m)
Kitchen - 10'3 x 9'9 (3.13m x 2.97m)
Bedroom 1 - 13'4 x 12'4 (4.07m x 3.76m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'3 x 9'9 (3.13m x 2.97m)
London Road,Canterbury,Kent,CT2 8LF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.7 miles
- Sturry Station2.7 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S17869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.