Gwaunmiskin Road, Beddau, PONTYPRIDD
- BEAUTIFUL EXTENDED COTTAGE
- DRIVE WITH AMPLE PARKING
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- LARGE FLAT GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- MUST VIEW PROPERTY
lOOKING FOR A CHARACTER PROPERTY THAT HAS A MODERN TOUCH THROUGHOUT? PLEASE COME AND CHECK OUT OUR FIVE BEDROOM PROPERTY . WITH GREAT FEATURES SUCH AS THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, DRIVE WITH AMPLE PARKING AND MANY MORE BENEFITS TO SEE! CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING.
We are delighted to offer this immaculate cottage style extended five bedroom property. The property offers many benefits from plenty of living space through out the property, large rear southfacing garden, garage and ample parking. The property is within walking distance from local shops, schools, transport links to Pontypridd, Talbot Green and Cardiff. The property is a perfect purchase for all buyers out there.
The property comprises to the first floor; Entrance porch, hallway, living room, study, second sitting room. Kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, integral garage.
To the first floor; Landing, five bedrooms, en-suite to bedroom one and family bathroom.
The property also comprises of the outside; drive way with ample parking. Large rear garden that can be accessed from the side of the property.
Please call for further information on how to view.
Enter through a white UPVC door, skimmed walls and ceiling. Door to the hallway and shoe cupboard to the side.
Skimmed walls and ceiling, with stairs leading to the first floor, doors to the front lounge and kitchen. Laid with Carpet. Radiator and power points surrounding the room.
Double glazed windows to the rear. Laid with vinyl flooring. Low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Double glazed window to the rear. Laid with carpet, power point, Internet connections. Radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 19' 1" x 21' 5" ( 5.82m x 6.53m )
Two double glazed windows to the front of the property, Laid with carpet, Radiators and power points surrounding the room. Doors leading to the study and second sitting room.
Sitting Room 11' 11" x 16' 9" ( 3.63m x 5.11m )
Double glazed Sliding door that leads out to the rear garden. Laid with carpet, radiators and power points.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 18' 6" x 12' ( 5.64m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted Wickes kitchen with matching white gloss wall and base units with the worktop over and tiled splash backs. Integrated double oven with separate grill and electric hob with extractor hood over. One and half sink with drainer. Laid with vinyl flooring. Door to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Upvc door to rear, space for appliances
Double glazed Velux window and laid with carpet. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 19' x 10' 11" ( 5.79m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear, laid with carpet. Built in wardrobes with over head storage. Radiators and power points. Door leading to the en-suite.
Double glazed window to the rear, Tiled walls and laid with vinyl flooring. Fitted shower suite with cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 10" x 9' 10" ( 5.74m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to the front. Laid with carpet, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, Laid with carpet, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with carpet, radiator and power points.
Bedrooom Five 7' x 12' 7" ( 2.13m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laid with carpet, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a white suite; right hand shower bath, with glass shower panel. mixer taps and tiled walls. Low level WC and wash hand basin. Laid with vinyl flooring. Radiator to the side.
Garage 24' x 14' 10" ( 7.32m x 4.52m )
Integral garage with automatic doors
Front And Rear Garden
To the front of property is a driveway allowing parking for up to six cars, rear garden is of good size and is mainly laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gwaunmiskin Road, Beddau, PONTYPRIDD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station2.7 miles
- Trefforest Station2.8 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Tabolt Green Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Tabolt Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG107878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.