Ullswater Close, Kingston, London, SW15
- Unique contemporary house
- Wonderful privacy
- Zen garden
- Sensational lateral accommodation
- Self-contained apartment
- Exceptional standard of presentation
- EPC Rating = B
Shinto, this exquisite Huf Haus, is set within sheltered landscaped grounds in an elevated position close to Kingston Hill. In Japanese, Shinto means Way of the Gods.
The six bedroom contemporary detached house, with four bath or shower rooms, features vast expanses of glass and high ceilings to amplify light and space.
The property is approached through its own gate. The principal entrance is through a beautiful Zen garden with impressive garden sculptures. A generously proportioned entrance hall leads into the sensational open plan family kitchen/dining room with featuring a large island.
The wonderful main reception room overlooks a charming morning deck. There is also a shower room and two bedrooms on the ground floor with tranquil views of the Zen garden as well as a gym/study, a cloakroom and a laundry room.
The first floor is accessed by a floating staircase with a secondary full width open plan kitchen/dining reception room that has its own stair access and discrete entrance and a third deck. The principal bedroom features a generous en suite bathroom and a private balcony. There are three more bedrooms (one en suite) and a family shower room.
Shinto has a double garage and ample off-street parking.
Huf Haus engineering and technology includes underfloor heating throughout, automatic electric blinds, and state of the art energy efficiency construction.
There are striking garden vistas from every vantage point as well as complete privacy.
Ullswater Close is a small no-through street located on the edges of Coombe Hill. The property is within 800m of Richmond Park and access to the A3 for central London and the M25. Locally are many sought after schools with Holy Cross and Rokeby prep schools being within the Coombe Estate 3kms away, and Putney High in Putney approximately 4.5kms or King's College School in Wimbledon Village around 5kms away.
Source of distances Google Pedometer
Source of times
All measurements are approximate.
Square Footage: 5,089 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ullswater Close, Kingston, London, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station1.5 miles
- New Malden Station1.9 miles
- Kingston Station2.1 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS200214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.