Trueloves Lane, Ingatestone
- Engage with us on Instagram - @period_homes
- An historic home with origins from 1556
- Peripheries of Ingatestone & Fryerning
- One third of an acre, stls
1556 - A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire an historic, detached home dating back in parts to 1556 and Listed Grade II. Being located on the outskirts of Ingatestone village and bordering Fryerning, Kettles is nestled within a mature plot measuring approximately one third of an acre, subject to land survey, with farmland views to the western boundary.
Having been within the same family ownership for over 90 years, the property benefits from many original features with exposed Oak flooring to most rooms and fascinating ancient scribings in the mantlepiece. The accommodation comprises two semi-open plan reception rooms - both with original fireplaces - a reading room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom and three bedrooms with a large landing. Planning permission has been obtained for an additional bedroom at first floor level, as well as an extension to the utility room. Permission has also been granted for French doors to be installed in the kitchen.
Located within a short drive of Ingatestone High Street and Mainline Railway station, and within easy reach of the A12. Anglo European catchment area. Please note the first floor accommodation is accessed via two staircases and does not interconnect. Ceiling heights are also limited in certain rooms. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Engage with us on Instagram - @period_homes - and search for us on Facebook.
INTRODUCING PERIOD HOMES.... 'Out with the new, in with the old!'
If you are after 'something with a bit of character', we have created an agency just for you... From charming cottages to country estates, all our homes have a story to tell. 'Period Homes' is one of a kind, an agency dedicated to the sale of character and period properties across Essex from the following eras:
* 20's, 30's & Art Deco - 1918-1939
* Edwardian - 1900-1918
* Victorian - 1830-1900
* Regency - 1790-1830
* Georgian - 1715-1837
* Restoration style - 1660-1714
* Elizabethan/Jacobean - 1560-1660
* Tudor - 1485-1560
Buyers will love that our wide range of classic homes are neatly presented in one place at periodhomes.co.uk; simply nothing but Period Homes!
And sellers can enjoy showcasing their home to the largest group of period home buyers in the county, all of whom seek the authenticity and lifestyle that you also value and appreciate.
At periodhomes.co.uk there is a property for all budgets, including:
* Charming Terraced Cottages - both town and country
* Elegant Townhouses
* Country Homes - with and without land
* Luxury Converted Apartments
* Hall Houses and Barn Conversions
* Restoration projects of all sizes
* Think red bricks, yellow stocks, slate and thatched roofs, sash windows, high ceilings (and low ceilings), timber beams, and so on... You'll find all these remarkable features at Period Homes.
If you wish to buy or sell your own piece of British heritage, complete the contact form or call us on .
Unsure if your property qualifies for inclusion within our portfolio? Send us a photograph for an immediate response. The original part of the property must be built before 1940 and retain a good level of the original character and features, at least externally.
If you would like to buy a period home but you have a modern home to sell first, we can assist via our sister company, Walkers, which just so happens to have been voted Britain's Best Estate Agency in the British Property Awards. That way, both elements of your move are in the very best of hands.
Trueloves Lane, Ingatestone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station0.8 miles
- Shenfield Station2.8 miles
- Billericay Station3.4 miles
About the agent
From charming cottages to country estates, all our homes have a story to tell... ‘Period Homes’ is one of a kind, an agency dedicated to the sale of character and period properties across Essex from the following eras:
20s, 30s & Art Deco - 1918-1939
Edwardian - 1900-1918
Victorian - 1830-1900
Georgian - 1715-1837
Elizabethan/Jacobean - 1560-1660
Tudor - 1485-1560
Buyers will love that our wide range of classic homes are neatly presented in one place
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference kettles. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Period Homes, Ingatestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.