- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- NO PETS,
- CLOSE TO RAYLEIGH STATION
- FULL TIME WORKING APPLICANTS ONLY
ENTRANCE LOBBY Communal entrance lobby with stairs to second floor flat.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.48m x 2.9m) Secondary double glazed window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 8' 10" (2.69m x 2.69m) Secondary double glazed window. Double Radiator.
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed door to hallway, single radiator and entry phone.
LOUNGE 13' x 10' 3" (3.96m x 3.12m) Secondary double glazed window to front. Marble effect fireplace. Radiator.
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 8' 6" Range of worktops and cupboards. Partly tiled with vinyl flooring Plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear and door to rear with steps down to communal yard.
BATHROOM/WC 6' 4" x 5' 7" White suite, paneled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double Glazed window. White tile effect with vinyl flooring.
OUTSIDE Communal yard area.
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Brochures(H&S) A4 4 Pa...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rayleigh Station0.3 miles
- Hockley Station2.5 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 95 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
Founded in 1938 the Rayleigh is established and retained clients for over 81 years. Now spearheading the changes taking place and embracing the surging use of social media and ground breaking technology to ensure
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353004471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.