Madley Brook Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Spacious modern home
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Double garage and parking for four cars
- Westerly facing garden
- Popular Madley Park development
- Opposite an open green area
Substantial, modern well-presented family home built in 2007, set in the popular Madley Park development. Westerly facing garden, double garage and off-street parking for four cars. Offered for sale at the end of a chain.
Entrance hall leading through double doors to a spacious dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace and French doors to the rear garden. Kitchen/breakfast room with good range of wall and base units, integrated dishwasher and space for freestanding appliances including a range cooker. Ample space for a table and chairs and French doors to the garden. Two further reception rooms: a dining room and a study. Cloakroom.
First floor master bedroom with en suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms, bedroom three with an en suite shower room, and two single bedrooms.
Westerly facing enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with brick paved patio and decked area. Attractively planted borders. Lawned front garden. Double garage with pedestrian access from the garden and driveway parking for up to four cars.
The property is set in the popular Madley Park area of Witney, opposite an open green and within easy reach of local amenities.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Madley Brook Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Combe Station3.9 miles
- Finstock Station4.0 miles
- Hanborough Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT190492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.