Santon Court, Blackpool
- Purpose Built Flat
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Modern Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Garage to Rear
- 795 sq ft.
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, uPVC double glazed frosted entrance door.
CUPBOARD uPVC frosted double glazed window to rear, under-stairs utility cupboard with fuse box and electricity meters.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 6.43m (21'1") x 3.31m (10'10") uPVC double glazed bow window to front, double radiator, radiator.
KITCHEN 12' 10" x 7' 8" (3.91m x 2.34m) Fitted with a matching base and eye level units, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Fitted eye level electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC frosted double glazed window to rear, double radiator, uPVC double glazed frosted door to rear.
BEDROOM 1 12' 5" x 9' 7" (3.78m x 2.92m) uPVC double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 9' 3" (3.63m x 2.82m) uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
BATHROOM 10' 2" x 9' 2" (3.1m x 2.79m) Fitted with three piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC double shower cubicle with fitted power shower and glass screen. uPVC frosted double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, radiator, full height tiling to all walls,
BrochuresWindow Card1Sale Brochure (Ad...
Santon Court, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.9 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.0 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Stephen Tew is the longest established estate agent in South Shore with over 25 years experience in the industry, personally providing a service which is second to none with innovative marketing helped by the latest state of the art technology, this forward thinking agent is committed to excellence and has been successfully selling property since 1999 when he originally opened Troycounty Estate Agents.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101413003588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephen Tew, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.