Chequers Road, Loughton, IG10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom ground floor flat
- Direct access to own garden
- Property being redecorated throughout
- Garage and private parking
- Walking distance to Central Line station
- Close to Broadway shops and Epping Forest Retail Park
- Available mid March
- EPC rating: D
Lounge 3.79m (12'5) x 3.75m (12'4)
Kitchen 3.56m (11'8) x 2.78m (9'1)
Bedroom 3.75m (12'4) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bathroom 2.57m (8'5) x 1.74m (5'9)
Garage and driveway
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Chequers Road, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.6 miles
- Loughton Station0.7 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Spencer Munson Lettings specialises in the rental of residential property throughout Wanstead South Woodford, Woodford, Buckhurst Hill, Loughton, Epping, Chigwell, Hainault, Chingford and surrounding areas.
You'll find us dedicated to making letting easier for you, with friendly and knowledgeable staff, backed up with all the big company advantages that only the local letting specialists can provide.
Spencer Munson has been accredited with individual FARLA (Fellow of the Associati
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer Munson Property Services, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.