Hermitage Lane, Hampstead NW2
- Integral garage
- Additional off street parking
- 46' rear garden
The ground floor provides a large entrance lobby with guest w.c, then three intercommunicating reception rooms with the rear sitting room leading directly out to the mature 46' rear garden. Adjoining this room is the kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom & dressing room and is located across the front of the first floor which also provides three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor offers a large games room/bedroom five. This floor could be remodelled and extended (subject to the usual consents) to provide two bedrooms and a family bathroom if required.
Hermitage Lane is located equidistantly between the semi rural open spaces of West Heath and the Child’s Hill section of the Finchley Road on the western slopes of Hampstead with all the public transport routes that this major thoroughfare provides.
An early viewing of this lovely home is highly recommended.
BrochuresHermitage Lane, Hampstead NW2
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hermitage Lane, Hampstead NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.7 miles
- Hampstead Station0.8 miles
- Cricklewood Station0.8 miles
About the agent
TK International specialise in the sale, letting and acquisition of prime residential property in North West London. Based in Hampstead Village we cover the areas from Highgate in the North to Regent's Park further south and Brondesbury in the west to Camden moving further east.
Our dedicated team has over 150 years combined experience and a deep-rooted network of contacts and clients from both the UK and abroad.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30335139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK International, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.