Penrallt Street, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
- Well established profitable Newsagents
- Popular prime town centre location next to the iconic clock tower
- Excellent lifestyle business opportunity
- Beautifully appointed fully refurbished and modernised 4/5 bedroomed accommodation
- Early viewing strongly recommended
- Available as a going concern subject to stock at valuation
- EPC =65
We are delighted to be able to offer this excellent change of lifestyle opportunity comprising of a flourishing and profitable Newsagent, together with beautifully appointed 4/5 bedroom living accommodation above. The property is located in an excellent position adjacent to the iconic town clock in Machynlleth and therefore attracts all passing trade.
The property is available to a potential purchaser as a going concern with stock at valuation.
VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Side entrance door leads to
With a radiator and turning spindle staircase which leads to a
With door through to
Shower unit with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor, tiled walls and radiator/ rad
Stainless steel sink unit plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester boiler, fitted storage units, TV point and door leads to Retail area and stores
Lovely light room with bay window and second window to front with wonderful views over to the adjacent clock tower and of the town, electric fire with a timber surround on a slate hearth and radiators
With a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, gas cooker point, exposed timber floor, radiator and door leading through to a
With electric fire, attractive marble and hearth surround bay window to front exposed timber floor and radiator
2nd Sitting Room
Used currently as a bedroom/playroom
Staircase leads to
Landing with radiator door off to airing cupboard
A modern white 4 piece suite with a quadrant shower unit with mixer shower, panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, exposed timber floor ,tongue and groove walls, heated towel rail/rad
Bedroom 1 (front)
With bay window and radiator
Bedroom 2 (rear)
With radiator and wardrobe off
Bedroom 3 ( Front)
With radiator and bay window
Which is divided into two and is currently for storage purposes, velux roof light and potential for increasing the accommodation subject to obtaining the necessary regulations
Penrallt Street, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Machynlleth Station0.3 miles
- Dovey Junction Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAC170010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Machynlleth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.