Lloyds Terrace, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
- A well presented 2/3 bedroom end-terraced town house with excellent Dyfi Estuary views from the rear.
- Convenient to centre of town
- Ample parking
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- EPC = E47
Lloyds Terrace is an attractive short row of period town houses with an easy walk of the town centre along Garsiwn, quickly leading to the town clock and the principal shopping centre of Machynlleth. No.12 is well presented and has been much improved by the present owners and benefits from a modern well fitted breakfast kitchen. Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. To the rear is a balcony area which affords an excellent view of the Dyfi Estuary.
Lounge 16'2 x 12'
Bedroom 1 11'4 x 11'2
Sitting Room 12' x 11'3
Verandha 12' x 7'
Bedroom 2 14'6 x 11'7
Wide pathway to rear, pedestrian right of way in favour of No.12 over neighbouring property to Lloyds Terrace
16' 2" x 12' 0" (4.93m x 3.66m)
Electric fire inset to pine surround. Radiator. Exposed beam ceiling. Under stairs cupboard.
Ceramic tiled floor. Range of modern wall and base units to 2 walls. Contrasting work surfaces with dining bar. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Exposed beam ceiling. Radiator. Half glazed rear door.
Suite of vanity wash basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Glazed shower screen. Tiled surround. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Expela fan.
11' 4" x 11' 2" (3.45m x 3.4m)
Radiator. Book shelves to recess.
12' 0" x 11' 3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
Exposed beam ceiling. Radiator. Glazed door to
12' 0" x 7' 0" (3.66m x 2.13m)
Artificial turf on decking. Low screened balustrade.
14' 6" x 11' 7" (4.42m x 3.53m)
Used as main bedroom. Radiator. Access to eaves storage. Velux roof light. Built-in cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Wide pathway to rear, pedestrian right of way in favour of No.12 over neighbouring property to Lloyds Terrace.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lloyds Terrace, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Machynlleth Station0.3 miles
- Dovey Junction Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAC190077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Machynlleth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.