The Garth, Garth Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
- Arguably in one of the premier locations on this sought after holiday park, a detached 3 bedroom/2 bathroom chalet with a stunning unspoilt view of open pastureland
- Car parking, patio, lawned gardens and raised decks to views
- Set at end of small close
- Short walk to town, Restaurant and Hotel
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- No Upward Chain
- EPC = F28
A very well presented detached Holiday Chalet set in an unrivalled and quiet location on the edge of the popular Garth Holiday Park. It benefits from an open aspect from the Lounge, decking and patio area over open pastureland towards the river.
The cabin is built of insulated log effect walls, under a insulated pitched roof, clad in Decra steel and poly coated finish.
Reception Porch, Hall, Lounge & Kitchen Area 19'5 x 15'1, Bedroom 1 10'2 x 8'8, Shower Room, Bedroom 2 9'6 x 7'9, Bathroom, Bedroom 3 9' x 7'.
The property is approached over a gravelled drivweway and parking area. Paved pathways lead to both front and rear, with lawn and floral borders. Paved patio and raised decking accessed from either the Lounge and Patio.
The chalet may be occupied all year but not as a principal residence.
For maintenance of roads, drainage, etc - £668 (2019/20)
£1,444 per annum (2019/20)
UPVC door to
Shelved linen cupboard. Radiator. Loft access.
Lounge & Kitchen Area
19' 5" x 15' 1" (5.92m x 4.6m)
Pair glazed hardwood doors to Hall. Feature fireplace with attractive pine surround. Pine slat ceiling. Built-in Broom Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. 2 Radiators. Pair of French doors to Balcony 20'" x 7'6". Kitchen Area is fitted with good range of wall and base units to 3 walls. Peninsular unit. Fitted appliances include Double Oven and plumbing for Dishwasher. 5 Windows. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Spot light tracks. Telephone point and broadband connection.
10' 2" x 8' 8" (3.1m x 2.64m)
3 Double wardrobes with storage above. Fitted dressing table and chest. Radiator. Internal door to:
Radiator. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash basin. Shower cubicle. Electric vent fan. Downflow heater. Door to Hall.
9' 6" x 7' 9" (2.9m x 2.36m)
Double wardrobe. Fitted dressing chest with mirror over. Shaver light. Spot lights.
Low flush WC. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash basin. Half panelled walls. Electric vent fan. Downflow heater.
9' 0" x 7' 0" (2.74m x 2.13m)
Double wardrobe. Dressing chest with mirror over. Shaver light. Radiator.
The property is approached over a gravelled driveway and parking area. Paved pathways lead to both front and rear, with lawn and floral borders. Paved patio and raised decking accessed from either the Lounge or Patio.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Garth, Garth Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Machynlleth Station1.0 miles
- Dovey Junction Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAC190089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Machynlleth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.