No onward chain - Headley Road, Grayshott
- Well positioned for an easy walk to village centre amenities and National Trust woodland
- Generous plot with good sized front garden and large south facing garden to the rear
- Driveway parking and turning for several vehicles in addition to an integral double garage with electric doors
- Excellently presented detached house with accommodation arranged over three floors - all reception rooms and bedrooms enjoying a south facing aspect
- Double aspect sitting room with central log burner and rear aspect dining room
- Modern luxury kitchen/breakfast room with flagstone flooring, granite work surfaces, soft closer drawers/doors and integrated appliances.
- Master bedroom with large en suite (originally a double bedroom)
- 2 further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and two shower rooms, one with WC
- Exceptional 2nd floor bedroom with study area (scope to subdivide if desired). Fantastic garden views can be enjoyed from two large windows which have bench seats with storage below
- Level enclosed rear gardens, principally laid to lawn with wide decking adjacent to the house and a woodland feel to the boundaries
Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
No onward chain - Headley Road, Grayshott
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station2.6 miles
- Liphook Station3.1 miles
- Bentley Station6.6 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1535792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.