St James Rise, East Hill, Colchester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Split level apartment
- One bedroom
- Open plan living area
- Spacious living accommodation
- No allocated parking
- Available February 2021
- Deposit replacement product available
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Close to town and train station
- Please note the photos used pre tenancy
Entrance hall Stairs rising to first floor
Lounge 16' 0" x 14' 03" (4.88m x 4.34m) Fantastic sized open plan living space with modern fitted kitchen and dual aspect windows.
Kitchen area Kitchen offers a range of based and eye levelled units, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric cooker with hob and extractor above. Further spaces for appliances.
Bathroom 9' 01" x 4' 08" (2.77m x 1.42m) Panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Window to front aspect.
Stairs to second floor
Bedroom 13' 11" x 13' 06" (4.24m x 4.11m) Generous sized bedroom with dual aspect windows.
Letting information The rent is exclusive of utilities and council tax.
Minimum term: 12 Months
Holding deposit **Deposit replacement product available please enquire for more information**Prospective applicants will be required to pay a Holding Deposit to Fenn Wright, equivalent to a maximum of 1 week's rent. Once the holding deposit has been received, Fenn Wright will suspend marketing of the rental property for a period of 15 calendar days subject to referencing commencing promptly. Upon successful references being completed, acceptable and the tenancy being confirmed by Fenn Wright, the holding deposit paid will then contribute towards the first month's rental payment.
BrochuresLLP 4 page brochu...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St James Rise, East Hill, Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Town Station0.3 miles
- Hythe Station0.9 miles
- Colchester Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Keep your money safe
We belong to client money protection schemes. Landlord and tenant money is protected by ARLA and TDS, a government-backed tenancy deposit scheme. Our firm also has professional indemnity insurance.Have peace of mind
We invest in the continual professional development of our in-branch rental and buy-to-let experts. This team is supported by dedicated legal administrators, project managers a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100989033891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Residential Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.