Stonards Hill, Loughton, IG10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- AVAILABLE NOW
- LARGE GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM AND LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO RODING VALLEY NATURE RESERVE
Reception 1 4.47m (14'8) x 3.78m (12'5)
Dining Room 3.38m (11'1) x 3.68m (12'1)
Kitchen 2.44m (8'0) x 2.29m (7'6)
Bedroom 1 4.5m (14'9) x 3.73m (12'3)
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7) x 3.2m (10'6)
Bedroom 3 2.46m (8'1) x 1.96m (6'5)
Bathroom 2.59m (8'6) x 1.63m (5'4)
110 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4HJ
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Stonards Hill, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.4 miles
- Debden Station0.9 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Balgores Lettings are one of the area's leading Letting and Management Agents offering a complete rental, management and rent processing service across Essex and Kent.
Headed by our Director Daniel Hanks, who has been in the industry since the 90s, and is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA). We are also members of The Property Ombudsmen Scheme for Letting Agents. As fully Licensed ARLA members we are bound by a strict code of conduct which we combine with a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 75125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Loughton - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.