Helena Place, Hackney, E9
- No Chain
- Double Bedroom With Storage
- Fitted Kitchen
- Reception Room
- Bathroom With Window
- Walk To Victoria Park/Village
- Second Floor
- Entry System
- Mews Environment
Communal door and stairs lead to the second floor.
Entrance door gives access to the lobby further door leads to the good size reception hall.
The double bedroom comes complete with storage and a bright aspect.
The modern bathroom has a window which offers both natural light and ventilation.
The bright and airy reception room cam accommodate a dinning room table and chairs.
This good size living area provides access to the fitted and very functionally kitchen.
The garage is accessed via Victoria Park Road and offers great storage.
Victoria Park and Village are both a comfortable walk away. Train stations and bus routes are close by along with Santander bike storage. So getting around could not be easier.
The flat is offered in a bright and airy condition allowing you to move straight in.
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Helena Place, Hackney, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.3 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.3 miles
- Bethnal Green (Underground) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hackney has something for everyone, and property prices here tend to be more affordable than those in neighbouring Islington and Stoke Newington.
In the heart of the area, Hackney Central is the fashion hub, with outlets from Nike to Burberry, and exciting plans for expansion. London Fields has coffee shops, restaurants, Broadway Market and the London Fields Lido. Victoria Park has streets of Victorian homes, plus cafes and pubs. The park itself has children's playgro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0075_FJL007507493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Felicity J Lord, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.