Netley Terrace, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 3NF
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Exceptional Five Bedroom HMO/Student House
- Available 1st September 2021
- Close to the Seafront
- Gas Central Heating
- Great Location for Palmerston Road Bars
- Lovely Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- Separate Spacious Living Room
- Split Over Three Floors
- Stunning Bathrooms
- 11 or 12 Month Contract Available
Marco Harris are truly delighted to offer this Exceptional five-bedroom student house, situated minutes from Southsea seafront and Southsea Common which is the place to be during the warmer months. The property is also perfectly located for the main University campus and Central Portsmouth all less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
The property itself will impress as soon as you enter with the house dating back to pre-1900\'s its flooded with original character, beautiful stripped floors, high ceilings and plenty of quirky features throughout. Split over three floors this house offers a tremendous amount of space and is honestly a joy to live in for any student group. Five well-proportioned bedrooms all capable of fitting a double bedroom along with desks and other essential furniture, the layout comprises of two ground floor bedrooms, one first floor bedroom and two loft rooms. The lower ground floor features a beautiful kitchen with additional space for a breakfast table, also on this level is a separate living room which is great for socialising and entertaining as a group, not to mention a separate W.C & utility area. On the first floor there is stunning main bathroom with separate bath and stand up shower cubical, further benefits with the property include gas central heating and low maintenance rear garden and a further separate shower room.
PLEASE NOTE ALL FIVE BEDROOMS NOW FEATURE DOUBLE BEDS. (they have been recently upgraded)
Overall a truly superb student house that will no doubt be in high demand, please be quick to book your viewing, Marco Harris offer a 24/7 booking system along with extremely flexible viewing opportunities, please visit our website and book your viewing online or call us anytime.
Offered Fully Furnished & Available 1st September 2021.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Netley Terrace, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 3NF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.0 miles
- Fratton Station1.1 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Marco Harris match their passion for property with their relentless dedication to over exceed client expectations on every occasion.
With the upmost professionalism and 20 years combined experience in Sales, Lettings & Property Management, their moto is to provide a slick operation with unrivalled attention to detail and a fresh approach to marketing, this matched with extensive local knowledge and 24/7 communication, we challenge you to find a better combination !
Marco Harris pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marco Harris, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.