Traps Lane, New Malden
- Reception hall
- Sitting room, sun room and study
- Family room and dining room
- Kitchen, utility room, store and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower rom
- 4 further bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room
- Detached garage, store, garden sheds and outbuilding
- Gardens and swimming pool
- EPC: D
Traps Lane, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.8 miles
- Norbiton Station1.0 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We know people are starting to consider online only estate agents, but still want the reassurance of face-to-face help from local experts. You get both at house. partnership because we provide that personal service, without expensive high street locations that customers have to pay for. We'll also go further to ensure your property and the lifestyle it enables is shown in the best possible light. Sumptuous photography and video, and a cont
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30338029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by house, Covering London and The Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.