Claremont Road, Redhill
- A most impressive four bedroom detached family home available for the first time in over forty years
- Two formal reception rooms along with a study / playroom
- Ideally positioned on a desirable road with Redhill train station, the town centre & excellent schools within easy reach
- Living room with box bay window offering pleasant views across the rear garden
- Fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- First floor bathroom with separate w.c & ground floor shower room
- Large rear garden offering an expanse of lawn & patio & driveway parking to the front along with access to a car port
- Scope for cosmetic improvement & enlargement, subject to relevant permissions
A much loved family home of over forty years, set on a desirable no through road and offered to the market with no forward chain. Plenty of space for the growing family with three reception rooms and four bedrooms. Sizeable rear garden along with ample off street parking and car port.
Situated on a desirable, tree lined no through road this much loved home of over forty years is offered to the open market with no forward chain. Situated within easy reach of both Redhill train station & town centre, yet far enough away from the hustle & bustle where you can enjoy the peace & quiet.
With many different options available within this home you can either leave the current configuration or you could improve & vastly enlarge, subject to relevant permissions.
There are three reception rooms, the living room is particularly bright & airy enjoying lots of natural daylight through a large box bay window.
The separate kitchen/breakfast room offers plenty of storage cupboards & work top space & is accessed from the dining room & you could change the layout of these two rooms completely, creating a wonderful open plan space.
To the first floor the landing offers three well proportioned double bedrooms & a smaller fourth bedroom.
There is a bathroom and separate w.c servicing them, which offers the new owners a possibility to turn into a comfortable & modern bathroom suite.
The frontage has been extended out where an entrance porch offers space to kick off shoes & hang coats & leads to both a shower room & utility room.
The frontage offers driveway parking for multiple vehicles & leads to a car port & if you are green fingered or just enjoy catching some sun you have a sizeable level garden which is a blank canvas for you to create your masterpiece.
Shower Room 4' 2" x 3' 10" ( 1.27m x 1.17m )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 4' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.32m )
Family Room / Study 14' x 7' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.16m )
Living Room 14' 3" Into Box Bay x 13' Into Recess ( 4.34m Into Box Bay x 3.96m Into Recess )
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' Max x 10' 2" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.10m Max )
Bedroom One 12' 3" Into Wardrobe x 12' 2" Into Recess ( 3.73m Into Wardrobe x 3.71m Into Recess )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" Into Recess x 12' 6" ( 3.86m Into Recess x 3.81m )
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' ( 3.81m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" Plus Wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 2.82m Plus Wardrobe x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Claremont Road, Redhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.8 miles
- Merstham Station1.0 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Redhill for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RED405121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.