The Orchards, Chatteris
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 22ft LOUNGE
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- LOW MAINTANACE GARDEN
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & 27ft GARAGE
- NEW EPC MARCH 2020
This spacious two bedroom bungalow is a credit to the existing owners, it has undergone a high level of upgrading and improvements. Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Sun Room, Refitted Bathroom & Two double bedrooms. Good sized garden. Garage and parking for several cars
UPVC double glazed entrance door to front, ceramic tiled floor, radiator flooring, radiator, recessed lighters. The owner currently uses some of this area as a study due to its generous size.
4.12m (13'6") x 3.01m (9'11")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl sink with single drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine and dryer, space for fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coving to ceiling, recessed lighting, plinth lighting. There is a built-in double oven, gas hob with pull out extractor, wall mounted gas boiler, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and UPVC double glazed door to side aspect.
6.84m (22'5") x 3.62m (11'11") max
Feature vertical radiators, recessed lighting, UPVC double glazed double doors to the rear garden, UPVC double glazed double doors to:
2.83m (9'3") x 2.33m (7'8")
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed double doors to the well-presented and low maintenance rear garden.
4.00m (13'1") x 2.86m (9'5")
UPVC Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and recessed lighting.
3.71m (12'2") x 2.70m (8'10")
UPVC Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, recessed lighting, double glazed window to rear.
2.42m (7'11") x 1.64m (5'5")
Panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks and flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, recessed lighting and UPVC double glazed windows to front.
Low maintenance front garden low level fence to front and side. Extensive block paved driveway and front garden gated access to the side leading to the garage workshop with an electric up and over door.
Paved south facing rear garden, gated access to front from each side of the property, door to garage and workshop, three wooden outbuildings, brick built raised flower beds, large fish pond, purpose built BBQ area, Seating area catching the evening sun.
This 27ft (8.22m) garage consists of a workshop area. Window and door to side leading into the rear garden, electric up and over door, light and power connected.
The property has undergone a number of improvements including re-wiring, new heating, new flooring and refurbishment in all aspects.
The current owner has carried out various improvements that include rewiring, new plumbing, replacement windows and extensive work to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Orchards, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station5.8 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.