Coach Road, Warton, Carnforth
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Breathtaking Views over towards Ingleborough
- Fantastic Living Space taking Advantage of Views
- Three Double Bedrooms, Beautifully Presented.Perfect for Families
- Ample Off Street Parking, Garage, Car Port and Workshop
This versatile spacious property comprises an entrance hallway with useful cloaks/wc leading to a lovely country style breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances including a oven and hob with extractor canopy over and dishwasher, work surfaces and tiling to complement with a breakfast bar seating area.
The family living room has a dining area with a sliding door leading onto the balcony to sit and enjoy the beautiful views. The sitting room has a lovely stove to the corner of this room.
There is a staircase that leads to the lower ground floor where there is a master bedroom with fitted furniture and is to the rear aspect enjoying the views and also has a door which leads to the useful utility and store room.
There are two further double bedrooms to the rear aspect also enjoying views and a family bathroom comprising a bath with shower over, low flush wc and wash hand basin with neutral tiling to complement.
The hallway is fitted with built-in storage providing great storage space and a dry room area ideal for airing clothes.
There is a separate utility room and storage area also with access to the rear garden.
Externally, there are extensive gardens to the rear garden on various levels and a spacious additional piece of land at the bottom of the garden. The sun room in the garden is a great place to escape to sit and enjoy your surroundings. There is a driveway to the front with ample parking space. There is a sunken patio area and a garden shed to the front. There is also a garage.
What The Agent Says
This is a gorgeous property well presented with good size rooms and space. Ideal for a family or for people who love gardening and space. The rear garden is beautiful with open aspect views that must be seen to be believed. Call today to book your viewing to avoid missing out.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Coach Road, Warton, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station1.4 miles
- Silverdale Station2.0 miles
- Arnside Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 198892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Carnforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.