Charlotte Street, W1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Wooden Flooring
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Space
- Within Walking Distance Of Both Goodge Street & Tottenham Court Road Underground Stations
- Bespoke Fitted Wardrobes
- Newly Tiled Bathroom
- Located on Charlotte Street
- Available 26th March
LOCATION Being located on Charlotte Street and opposite the famous Charlotte Street Hotel, the property is spoilt in terms of local amenities and transport links alike.
Please contact one of our property consultants at your earliest convenience to avoid potential disappointment.
Charlotte Street, W1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
mi homes property agents appreciates the unique pressures of living and relocating in the London Capital.
We are strongly committed to delivering efficient results, and pride ourselves on an exceptional level of customer service, which we ensure is applied to every aspect of our business as we believe it is the key to exceeding clients' expectations.
We are an independent and professional agency covering all aspects of lettings and management. We can safely say that our main focus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102099000423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mi homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.