Conder Boulevard, Bedfordshire MK42 0GL
- 1861 Sq Ft
- Spacious lounge with doors to garden
- Open-plan kitchen and breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- Utility/ cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Double garage
- Ready Summer 2021
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2020 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
The Potton - (plot 154)
* Interior design package worth £10,000 including an Apple iMac>
Contact our sales advisor for further details on this fantastic offer.
Dedicated time, just for you.
We are currently open on an appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Sales office opening hours
Monday 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00
Thursday 12:00 - 19:00
Friday 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
Eastcotts Green is a stunning new development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes located close to Bedford with good local amenities, convenient shopping facilities and easy access to Milton Keynes, Luton and Northamtpon.
Eastcotts Green boasts an ideal location situated within a short distance of New Cardington and just a 10 minute drive from Bedford town centre.
These lovely homes, built to the highest standard encompass a range of features including en-suite bathrooms, open-plan living spaces and contemporary fitted kitchens. Built in a range of styles Eastcotts Green is sure to appeal to a wide audience of buyers.
Bedford station is approximately 3.5 miles away and has fast and frequent services to London St Pancras and the Eurostar in under an hour. Road links are excellent with the major routes (A1 and M1) easily accessible and London Luton Airport is just under 30 miles away.
There is an early years school/pre school closeby in Ravensden (approx 7 miles). For secondary education there is Bedford School for boys from ages 7 to 18 (3.5 miles) and the Sharnbrook Academy School mixed (approx 12 miles).
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with a local estate agent to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
BrochuresSite PlanSpecificationPotton LeafletEastcotts Green
Conder Boulevard, Bedfordshire MK42 0GL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.0 miles
- Bedford Station2.6 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.6 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 154-Jan21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.