Spembley Works, Chatham, Kent, ME4 6AZ
- Super investment apartment Circa 11.5 % gross yield. (let on a shorthold tenency, rent £6,900 per annum)
- Central location, close to the town and railway station.
- Full auction legal pack available by request. Pre auction offers considered.
Auction Venue: Holiday Inn, London Gatwick, 'Lancaster Suite' Povey Cross Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0BA.
Auction Commences at 13:00. The legal pack can be downloaded from our website.
Super investment apartment Circa 11.5 % gross yield. Self contained, ground floor flat in a converted block. Conveniently located for the town centre and railway station.
Accommodation:Entrance hall, reception, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Chatham is a town located within the Medway unitary authority, in North Kent, in South East England.
By appointment only - please call to book.
UNCONDITIONAL LOT Buyer's Premium Applies Upon the fall of the gavel. The Purchaser shall pay a deposit of 5% and buyer's premium as per the legal pack and contracts are exchanged. The purchaser is legally bound to buy and the vendor is legally bound to sell the Property/Lot. The auction conditions require a full legal completion 28 or 42 days following the auction (unless otherwise stated).
Spembley Works, Chatham, Kent, ME4 6AZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station0.2 miles
- Rochester Station0.8 miles
- Strood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Connect-UK, Auctions - Crawley
Connect UK Auctions Head Office Richmond House 105 High Street Crawley West Sussex RH10 1DD
Connect UK Auctions, hold twelve auctions a year
ALL of these auctions include REAL TIME, LIVE BIDDING while the auction is presented and streamed directly from our website alongside our ‘in the room,’ auctions.
We are the only Auction House in the UK able to provide this ground breaking experience. The ‘QVC’ of the auction world.
Whether residential, commercial, building or amenity land the variety ensures an option and journey for all.
Learn the reasons why more and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 127115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect-UK, Auctions - Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auctions - Crawley on 01202 066461.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.