Boundary Road, Bournemouth
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT LET 2021 - FOUR LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH DINING TABLE & CHAIRS - FRENCH DOORS TO PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- UTILITY ROOM WITH WC
- MODERN LAMINATE FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE OF WINTON SHOPPING AREA & BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY
- CALL CORBIN & CO TO VIEW
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Boundary Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.8 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
- Pokesdown Station3.0 miles
About the agent
When you choose Corbin & Co to SELL or LET your property you can be assured of receiving a professional personal service.
Our marketing of your property will include; high quality photography, floorplans, property tours including our high impact “slammer” videos as standard.
We have a large experienced sales team ensuring you and your property receive personal attention with feedback on viewings and regular marketing updates.
Landlords can also be reassured that we are a rec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAC1001439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corbin & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.