New Barn Lane, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, PO21
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2020 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
- Open-plan kitchen, dining, and family area
- Integrated single oven and gas hob
- Roca sanitaryware and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Dual-aspect living room
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Popular village location
- Good local shops and amenities
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Register today for more details!
Rookery Park is a proposed development of new homes in the popular village of North Bersted, within walking distance of a range of local amenities - including independent shops, restaurants and traditional pubs. The picturesque cathedral city of Chichester is a short drive from the development, while the seaside town of Bognor Regis is also nearby. Excellent transport links can be found in the area, with direct trains to London from Chichester Station.
About The Mason
The Mason is a 3-bedroom home that consists of an open-plan kitchen, family, and dining room, a separate living room, two double bedrooms, and a modern family bathroom.
Downstairs, the home comprises of a dual-aspect living room and an open-plan kitchen, family, and dining room. In the kitchen area, there is a built-in single oven, hob, and hood, as well as access to the utility area. French doors in the dining area open out onto the rear garden of the property.
Three bedrooms are located upstairs, two double rooms and one single, with bedroom 1 benefiting from an en suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the contemporary bathroom suite.
Get in touch with our sales team to find out more about this new development in North Bersted, West Sussex.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway home but haven't sold your own house.
- A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
- YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY TO SELL
- Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
- BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
- You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
- You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
- Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
- Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
- Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Bellway pay your Estate Agent fees
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
New Barn Lane, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, PO21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station1.4 miles
- Barnham Station3.3 miles
- Chichester Station4.2 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Mason-Jan21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Wessex). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.