Conder Boulevard, Shortstown, Befordshire, MK42 0GL
- Only 5% deposit required when using Help to Buy^^
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Stylish fitted kitchen units
- Integrated Zanussi oven, hob and hood
- Upstands to work surfaces
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Roca sanitaryware
- Chrome brassware
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2020 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
Dedicated time, just for you.
We are currently open on an appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
Sales office opening hours
Monday 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
Friday 09:00 - 17:00
This attractive 2-bedroom apartment comprises an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with an integrated Zanussi oven and modern fitted kitchen units. There are two bedrooms located off the hallway - one single and one double - both of which are served by a contemporary bathroom with Roca sanitaryware, chrome brassware and ceramic wall tiling.
Eastcotts Place is an elegant collection of 1 and 2-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom homes in the highly-desirable village of Shortstown. Located a short distance from New Cardington and just a 10-minute drive from Bedford town centre, this attractive development is close to public parks, good shopping facilities and easy access to key commuter areas such as Milton Keynes, Luton and Northampton.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with a local estate agent to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
Conder Boulevard, Shortstown, Befordshire, MK42 0GL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.0 miles
- Bedford Station2.6 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.6 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 838-Jan21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.