Periwinkle Close, Lindford
- Two bedroom mid terraced house
- Two large, double bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom with shower
- Spacious lounge/dining room with laminated floor
- Attractive and well fitted kitchen
- Double glazed windows - Gas central heating
- Lovely garden with decked area and bbq and sun veranda/storage shed
- Vacant possession - No onward cahin
- **3D Virtual Tour**
- Available for viewing immediately
The village of Lindford is easily accessible by foot and Liphook, Farnham and Petersfield are easily accessible by car. Liphook has a mainline railway station to London Waterloo.
The accommodation comprises;
Entrance hallway leading into main hallway with storage area, Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen which overlooks the front garden, well fitted with a range of wall and floor units, gas hob with extractor hood and stainless steel splash back, electric double oven with grill. Space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler. Lino floor.
The lounge/dining is to the rear of the property and very spacious, window and glazed door to rear garden, large under stairs cupboard. Laminated flooring.
On the first floor is a landing with loft access. There are two large double bedrooms, one with a full range of built in wardrobes and the other with a built-in desk unit.
The bathroom has been refitted and also has the benefit of an electric shower over the bath.
Externally, to the front of the house is a small front garden with pathway to the front door. To the rear is a lovely, full width wooden deck area with a bark chip path with timber steps leading to a bespoke bbq/timber built storage shed with veranda and built in seating. Rear access to behind the property.
Double glazed windows. Gas central Heating.
The house offers full immediate vacant possession with no onward chain.
Council Tax Band C - £1586 per annum.
Mains water, drainage and services.
Please contact Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Periwinkle Close, Lindford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station3.8 miles
- Bentley Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Jacobs & Hunt Estate Agents We are proud to be more than just an Estate Agent! Since 1895, we have been part of the community and are the longest established independent Estate Agency in Petersfield that so many people know and have used over the years. We have recently had a change of ownership and our new Team are dynamic, focused and experienced property experts who all live locally and understand and know the areas that we work in – we deal with everyone professionally and work to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103546000202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs & Hunt Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.