Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1
- **55% Ownership**
- 2 Bedroom, 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Balcony With Amazing Views
- Communal Roof Top Terrace
- Less than a minute's walk to Leeds Train Station
- Sought After Development, Modern Interior
In a sought after development, a short walk from Leeds City Centre is this two bedroom, waterside, first floor apartment, offered for sale on a 55% shared ownership scheme.
The property benefits from an open plan living room/kitchen, a utility room, two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and lovely decked balcony with views over the canal!
The property is within 15 meters of Leeds train station and has amazing panoramic views from the communal roof terrace.
Call now to view on !
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.2 miles
- Burley Park Station1.7 miles
- Cottingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Situated in the heart of Beeston and serving the whole of South Leeds including Beeston, Middleton, Hunslet, Belle Isle, Holbeck, Morley, East Ardsley as well as Oulton, Woodlesford and Rothwell, we are proud to say that we have been serving the South Leeds community from our Dewsbury Road office for over thirty years! We have combined experience of over 70 years between the staff so you really are in good hands!!
With our friendly, knowledgeable staff you will find us combining traditi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE210006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.