Ashurst Close, Northwood HA6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Spacious three bedroom apartment
- Two bathroom with en-suite to master
- Living room with balcony
- Fitted kitchen
- Two gated underground parking spaces
- Close to Northwood town centre
Northwood provides a range of shopping facilities, a Waitrose supermarket, restaurants and the Metropolitan Line Station providing access to Baker Street and the city beyond. The area has a range of both private and state schools. Places of worship and recreational facilities are also well catered for in the surrounding area and major motorway links to M25 and M1 are nearby.
Ashurst Close, Northwood HA6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northwood Station0.1 miles
- Northwood Hills Station0.9 miles
- Moor Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Urban Keys is a dynamic, vibrant and fresh approach to estate agency. Our aim is service, value and price point. We provide a personal touch to each and every client and is backed with integrity, trust and expertise.What matters to you as a Landlord?
More money, faster let, a longer tenancy, a certain type of tenant? With Urban Keys you will get the result you want when you let your property.
We will listen to you, finding out what you want from being a landlord and th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Keys, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.